Thursday, March 27, 2008

3.26.08

They tested the babies responses today.. Baby didnt respond but since baby is moving they arent worried about it. Babies HB is fine also. They decided that I wasnt eating enough today so they are making me eat more (Im always on eating disorder watch at this hospital) Ive been eating when I get hungry but its not enough for them. The doctor actually searched the breakfast tray this morning to see how much I had eaten.. They took the IV fluids and IV antibiotics off yesterday. I have a heplock but no fluids. They are letting me eat and drink all by mouth.. And the antibiotics are oral now too.Tomorrow I will be 26 weeks. The peri is going to come in and do a scan to see how the baby looks and see if there is any fluid hiding in there. I am making more fluid but its all just leaking out. The bleeding has pretty much stopped completely.Blood pressure still looks good. I had a few contractions yesterday and a few today but not anything big. If I have more they will restart all of the mag and procardia.Ive been feeling pretty good. I had a headache last night but I think its from lack of sleep and just not being able to get comfortable. I can get up and go to the restroom (TGG no more stinkin bedpans) but otherwise I have to lay flat.. even to eat. Very uncomfortable but all worth it in the end.Oh and I did have a nice round pregnant belly but now I have nothing. Fundal height is around 18 or 20 (was 29ish) but there just isnt any belly.. I feel and look more postpartum than pregnant.My sister should be here any minute with my two boys ..... and some ice cream lol

No comments: